Monday 9 March 2015

Apprentice Graduates, Rosie and Kelly

Rosie O'Connor
Rosie O'Connor

Cultural Apprentice, Rosie O'Connor has recently graduated from her apprenticeship with the Royal Pavilion & Museums and has landed herself a new job with Brighton Dome & Festival as Administrative Assistant.

Rosie was studying towards a Business Administration Diploma, Level 3 at Chichester College which she recently completed in January. She also completed a Level 2 NVQ in Customer Service in 2014, also with the Royal Pavilion & Museums.


Rosie, said: “I have had a wonderful two years working for the Royal Pavilion Museums and have been given so many incredible opportunities. I’ve worked on a huge variety of projects, including building exhibitions and delivering the schools programme, and have been able to develop a wide range of skills under the guidance of my team.

"The apprenticeship provided a great structure for my training and gave me solid standards for workplace knowledge which will be very helpful in my career.
My confidence in the workplace has massively increased and I’ve gained a real understanding of how the Arts & Cultural sector works. 

"My apprenticeship has given me the qualifications and high quality experience needed to stay in this competitive sector and I can’t wait to start my new role with Brighton Dome & Festival.” 


Kelly Butler


Kelly Butler
Human Resources (HR) Apprentice, Kelly Butler has also graduated from her apprenticeship with Brighton & Hove City Council and has secured herself a job with the Organisational and Workforce Development team as an Administrator within the council. 

Kelly was studying towards a Level 5 Higher Apprenticeship in Human Resources Management at Chichester College, which she has also successfully passed.

Kelly said: “Working in the HR department as an Apprentice has been such a great experience. I have been lucky enough to work with all teams in HR, which I feel gave me the confidence, knowledge and experience needed when applying for this particular role.

"I am thankful to everyone in the HR department for teaching me everything I need to know about Human Resources, and ensuring that I gain valuable skills and knowledge for future employment.

"Being an Apprentice at Brighton & Hove City Council has provided me with many transferable skills, which I wouldn’t have developed if it wasn’t for my HR apprenticeship.


"I cannot wait to start my new job in the Workforce Development team!”

No comments:

Post a Comment