Wednesday 16 March 2016

Apprentice Graduate - Will Kemp

Will Kemp
Local Taxation apprentice, Will Kemp has recently graduated from his apprenticeship with Brighton & Hove City Council and has landed himself with a new job at Lewes District Council as a Revenues and Benefits caseworker.

Will was studying towards a Level 3 IRRV qualification, which he successfully completed. His apprenticeship was done within the office with an assessor who came in at regular intervals to ensure he was completing the work that had been set and could help answer any questions he might have had.

His new job will include answering customer queries and maintaining council tax and benefits accounts.

Will said: "I'm really happy that my time at Brighton & Hove City Council, and passing my qualification, has enabled me to get this job and I would encourage others to go down the apprenticeship route."


No comments:

Post a Comment