Tuesday 22 March 2016

New Apprentice

Stephanie Baker

Age:
19
Apprenticeship: Standards & Achievement Administrator for the Post 16 Development Team
Qualification: Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration 

Why did you choose an apprenticeship?
I wanted to gain a qualification whilst building on the experience I gained volunteering for the Youth Employability Service. 

Where do you go to college?
My course is run by City College but I complete my work in the workplace.

Background
After leaving school I went to Sussex Downs College in Eastbourne. After being there for a term I found that it wasn't the right kind of learning environment for me so I left. I then took a short course with the Youth Employability Service (YES) and stayed there for a year doing admin and assisting with the young people's group on a voluntary basis. YES then supported me in finding and applying for this apprenticeship.

No comments:

Post a Comment